On the first day of Hispanic Heritage Month, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden went down to Florida in an attempt to help secure the Latino vote in November. Ed O’Keefe reports.
- CNN poll: John King breaks down latest 2024 presidential projections
- January 6 committee approves DOJ criminal referrals for Donald Trump
- “Donald Trump Has Been a Toxic Presence…” | Joe Biden For President 2020
- Kyle Dismantles Trump’s 2020 Strategy
- Democratic National Convention Recap | Joe Biden For President 2020