As presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden hones in on his pick for running mate, potential “Veepstakes” candidate and former U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice joins “CBS This Morning” to talk about what strengths she could bring to the role of vice president. She also weighs in on what a Biden administration’s foreign policy aims should be, and why she says America is facing a “tough love” moment.
- What If Biden Lost The 2020 Election And Refused To Accept The Results?
- Election 2020: The Trump Campaign Strategy | Ground Game Podcast | Associated Press
- Ginni Thomas Tells Jan. 6 Committee She Still Believes 2020 Election Was Stolen From Trump
- WATCH LIVE: Biden speaks after winning presidency
- President Trump participates in 2020 Mount Rushmore Fireworks Celebration | USA TODAY