NBC’s Steve Kornacki joins Shep Smith to talk about what would happen if polls are as inaccurate as the last presidential election in 2016. He also talks about data on early voting in Texas.
- CNN poll: John King breaks down latest 2024 presidential projections
- January 6 committee approves DOJ criminal referrals for Donald Trump
- “Donald Trump Has Been a Toxic Presence…” | Joe Biden For President 2020
- Kyle Dismantles Trump’s 2020 Strategy
- Democratic National Convention Recap | Joe Biden For President 2020