CNBC’s Shep Smith reports on a phone call on December 27, 2021, in which former President Donald Trump leaned on the Justice Department to call the 2020 election ‘corrupt.’ The DOJ refused to do so, NBC’s Pete Williams reports.
- Why OPEC+ Decision Is ‘A Slap In The Face’ To Biden
- Blake Masters: What Biden and Mark Kelly did is unforgivable
- Impeachment trial of President Trump | Feb.3, 2020 (FULL LIVE STREAM)
- Uphill Climb For Sanders After Biden’s Super Tuesday Wins | The 11th Hour | MSNBC
- Trump vs. Biden: Key moments from the 2nd presidential debate