CNBC’s Shep Smith reports on a phone call on December 27, 2021, in which former President Donald Trump leaned on the Justice Department to call the 2020 election ‘corrupt.’ The DOJ refused to do so, NBC’s Pete Williams reports.
- CNN poll: John King breaks down latest 2024 presidential projections
- January 6 committee approves DOJ criminal referrals for Donald Trump
- “Donald Trump Has Been a Toxic Presence…” | Joe Biden For President 2020
- Kyle Dismantles Trump’s 2020 Strategy
- Democratic National Convention Recap | Joe Biden For President 2020