Biden addresses complaints about his treatment of women, discusses new leadership in the Democratic party, and how his administration will be different from Trump and Obama’s.
- FBI warned Twitter of Hunter Biden ‘hacks’ weekly before 2020 election: Report
- New GOP lawmaker responds after Trump called to terminate Constitution
- Did reported Twitter censorship impact 2020 election? | Morning in America
- DOJ subpoenas Maricopa County records involving Trump’s 2020 campaign
- PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE #1 | President Trump and Joe Biden | 9/29/20