While President Donald Trump visited his Virginia golf property, a Pennsylvania appeals court rejected another of his election cases, saying it had neither specific allegations or proof of illegal activity. Trump also made the false statement that President-elect Joe Biden can only enter the White House if he can prove his 80 million votes were not fraudulently or illegally obtained. NBC’s Kelly O’Donnell reports for Weekend TODAY.
- CNN poll: John King breaks down latest 2024 presidential projections
- January 6 committee approves DOJ criminal referrals for Donald Trump
- “Donald Trump Has Been a Toxic Presence…” | Joe Biden For President 2020
- Kyle Dismantles Trump’s 2020 Strategy
- Democratic National Convention Recap | Joe Biden For President 2020