NBC’s Steve Kornacki joins Shep Smith to talk about what would happen if polls are as inaccurate as the last presidential election in 2016. He also talks about data on early voting in Texas.
- WATCH LIVE: Biden speaks after winning presidency
- President Trump participates in 2020 Mount Rushmore Fireworks Celebration | USA TODAY
- President Joe Biden: The 2022 60 Minutes Interview
- Trump’s coronavirus task force holds briefing amid deepening crisis – 3/19/2020
- Explained: Housing Equity | Joe Biden For President 2020