President Trump again falsely claimed Friday that he won re-election, challenging President-Elect Joe Biden’s victory, and met with Michigan legislators in an apparent attempt to stoke distrust in the election results. CBS News national correspondent Chip Reid reports.
- CNN poll: John King breaks down latest 2024 presidential projections
- January 6 committee approves DOJ criminal referrals for Donald Trump
- “Donald Trump Has Been a Toxic Presence…” | Joe Biden For President 2020
- Kyle Dismantles Trump’s 2020 Strategy
- Democratic National Convention Recap | Joe Biden For President 2020